INDEX Persuasion Leadership Medical Dictionary Widgets How 1 to 10
IT Glossary | Meditation | Skin Diseases | Nature Sounds
Addressing an envelope should be fairly simple.
- In the upper-left hand corner should be your name, and underneath that should be your return address.
- In the upper-right hand corner should be the postage stamp (with the correct postage amount).
- In the middle-center should be the recipient's name and recipient's address.
- Print/write all the information on the envelope before stuffing and sealing it so it will be written/printed on a flat surface.
- If you are writing to a different country, make sure you put it at on the last line of your return address and the recipient's address.
- If you are writing a friendly letter with a small envelope, you can write the return address on the flap of the envelope if their is no room on the top-left hand corner.
INDEX Brain Foods Skin Care Neurotechnology Brain Facts How 1 to 10